Author Topic: How to re-register before expiry date?  (Read 4232 times)

brecky

How to re-register before expiry date?
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:49:46 PM »
I am going away for 2 months & my free Avast will expire while I'm away.  I would like to re-register before I leave but I can't find a place in the register area to do that.  How/where do I do that?  I am using Win XP

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: How to re-register before expiry date?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 03:58:26 PM »
You cant register avast free early, you have to wait until the re-register option appears.

There should be no problem with leaving your re-register until you return.

rixsta

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
Hi Guys  I try and sort out any issues through avast forum and always have been helped with the wonderful AID of Moderators etc
 This one is confusing me - I am 57 Days till my re-register my Free avast - I went to maintenence- and I was told I could enter my original license # (Ten years using this Brill product)  Yet there is NO WHERE to enter my key # just
enter license Key (if you have upgraded to any of the pay versions)

any Help ??? Rixsta

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:07:19 PM »
The re-register option will become available when it gets to 28 days left, also there is no need for any key you just fill in the form and it's done.

rixsta

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 08:58:10 PM »
The re-register option will become available when it gets to 28 days left, also there is no need for any key you just fill in the form and it's done.

as always you were very helpful I had a feeling that was the case but being a born Italian worrier I couldn't start my early worry  ;D