Poll

Do you like the Avast sounds?

Yes
14 (77.8%)
No I turn them off.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: [Request] Turn sounds off by default : [poll] Do you like the avast sounds?  (Read 8719 times)

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Hi Warwagon im with you I turn them off but I also turn off all windows sounds. I work on my pc and dont need useless sounds. There are 2 kinds of users, one uses there pc to browse the net and facebook and facebook LOL they cry when there wallpaper stops changing all the time and the other actually need there pc's for work. Example windows startup sound, you know that windows wont load until it plays that tune and also I guess some have to hear that dam click everytime you click anything with the mouse. LOL

And there are users who do 'Both' ;)

Warwagon19792

Hi Warwagon im with you I turn them off but I also turn off all windows sounds. I work on my pc and dont need useless sounds. There are 2 kinds of users, one uses there pc to browse the net and facebook and facebook LOL they cry when there wallpaper stops changing all the time and the other actually need there pc's for work. Example windows startup sound, you know that windows wont load until it plays that tune and also I guess some have to hear that dam click everytime you click anything with the mouse. LOL

Actually Windows will load if it hasn't played the tune. Shutting down is different, it will not go from saying logging off to saying shutting down until after it plays the shut down tune.

Offline jadinolf

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
I love hearing "Virus database has been updated" seconds after I crank up in the morning.

I hear the North American man's voice.
printed on 100% recycled bytes