Author Topic: View Logs  (Read 3130 times)

Fungranny

View Logs
« on: March 27, 2005, 04:20:59 PM »
Okay my question is when you view the logs

I have been using this program for over a year now with really great results and help from you all.

But today I went into view my logs and see that there is nothing from 05 in there at all .

I was told that it would over write these but gosh I sure haven't found how to do that.

Also I am updated but that log also stopped 08/24/04

What have I done wrong and how can I fix it please.???

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: View Logs
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 05:37:17 PM »
What have I done wrong and how can I fix it please.???

You must set the slider of log configurations to the lower level (debugger).
Doing so, you'll include all log entries above it.
Left click the 'a' blue icon > Program settings > Logs  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 06:44:36 PM »
And Fungranny, your avatar size is little bit bigger than it should be. Please, take a look in forum policy (button up there).

Quote:
To all users:

* be polite to other users of this forum
    * be respectful to others even if you strongly disagree with their opinions - flaming or abusing will not be tolerated
    * post to the relevant forum - some forums are designed for support of particular products, some are for general discussions or even Off-Topic
    * do not post any spam or announcement of commercial software/service if you are author or provider of such service
    * feel free to announce/discuss any interesting security software (unless it exceeds some reasonable limit and it is not marketing stuff)
    * do not use large pictures in signatures or avatars (mind other users who might have weaker connection and smaller display resolution)
    * NEVER publish private messages sent you by others in public forums without agreement from the other side
    * do not send spam via PM (Personal Messages) to other forum users

Thanks in advance.

Regarding your question, Technical gave you brief, but complete explanation on how to solve your problem.

Cheers !
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 06:46:47 PM by Sash@ »
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Fungranny

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 08:16:50 PM »
Yes thank you for that I shall run it again today.......and I have removed the picture didn't think it was that big I am truely sorry.

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 08:27:48 PM »
No, you don't have to erase it completely... just find something smaller. If you don't know how to make it, just PM me and I'll be glad to make one avatar for you. I made many avatars for all my friends in these forums, so I could do one for you... no problems at all...

Cheers !
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s