Author Topic: Question about Avast Firewall  (Read 2805 times)

CLHanssen69

Question about Avast Firewall
« on: May 23, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »
Hi my name is Chris Hanssen and I am an new member here.  I have a question to the membership here.  Does anyone use the firewall part of the Avast Security thing on their program?  How is it and how better is it versus Zone Labs Zone Alarm?  I love to know this.  I plan to uninstall my Zone Alarm and use the firewall Avast has.  Thanks.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Question about Avast Firewall
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 07:46:54 AM »
Does anyone use the firewall part of the Avast Security thing on their program? 
i would imagine that those users that spendt money on buying avast AIS also use the firewall

Johnny4745

Re: Question about Avast Firewall
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 02:16:48 PM »
Hi my name is Chris Hanssen and I am an new member here.  I have a question to the membership here.  Does anyone use the firewall part of the Avast Security thing on their program?  How is it and how better is it versus Zone Labs Zone Alarm?  I love to know this.  I plan to uninstall my Zone Alarm and use the firewall Avast has.  Thanks.

Once you have tried the Avast Firewall you won't go back to ZoneAlarm.

I have attached some pictures of different screens of the Firewall,  This is not all of them, and there is a lot to learn, but I think you will like it.