Author Topic: Using avast! as a component in a course  (Read 3777 times)

anapierala

Using avast! as a component in a course
« on: May 24, 2013, 04:37:49 PM »
I work as a faculty member at a university. I was thinking of integrating AVAST! into one of my courses entitled “Implementing Network Security”. It is a new course that will be developed later this year, but I already have plans to utilize Threat Gateway Management in addition to End Point Protection in System Center Configuration Manager. Is integrating avast! into the course something I could go ahead with doing, or is there something I would need to fill out/apply for in order to do this? I am not aware AVAST! would even allow this.
Besides the resources online, is there any documentation I could use in the new curriculum?

Che Johnson

Re: Using avast! as a component in a course
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »
Hello,

At this point running both application would be of conflict so I would recommend that you use only the Avast system and it's configuration when having this course. There is documentation that could be sent to you, we would just need to know the specifics of what your looking for. 

I await your reply,

Che' Johnson

anapierala

Re: Using avast! as a component in a course
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 05:51:17 PM »
Thank you for the quick reply. I will post here with updates when it is closer to developing the course content.