Author Topic: Avast you have lost my respect  (Read 15878 times)

true indian

Re: Avast you have lost my respect
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2013, 12:29:21 PM »
gerynzz and murryboy your aggression and rant to get things sorted is NOT going to help avast team nor you guys,please keep calm and explain us with some info about your problems in your respective threads,avast team cant fix things without getting additional info from their users.They need to investigate the cause of the problem first and that needs some details from you users.

Back on page 1 of this topic,there has been a mention of a program update that was rolled out to fix this problem so please update your avast program on the clients machine and plus avast has officially apologized to this in other thread,why dont guys read  :o

There swear words and rants wont help anyone here.Why in the world cant you guys understand simple english  ???

Please be civil as these type of replies make both of you look like a troll not a smarter one for that matter meh  ::)
I hope I have made myself very clear and now please dont reply in this thread unless you need help and you are willing to cooperate with us so that even we can help you,if you dont want help and you want to continue your rage war as I fear if this continues you may both suffer a topic lock or even ban which of-course depends on the mods.

We are trying to calm you guys down and try to help you as we did in page 1 and get some info out so we can help you and avast team can fix this problem.  :)

I hope I am very clear with my reply this time and atleast this time we can expect cooperation from both of you.

Thanks For Understanding!
True Indian.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:39:54 PM by true indian »

gerrynz

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »
To me the answer is simple:

I Listen to my clients when they say Avast has tricked them.

It does not get more simple than that, so I listen to them.

Hence my original post:

Your commercial engineering tricking the average mum and dad computer user into downloading your commercial version is a viral tactic.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:50:24 PM by gerrynz »

true indian

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 12:54:19 PM »
So why the **** do you come here to complain if you are not willing to get help or provide us with some data so avast team and we all can you help you.

As I said,you are nothing but a troll,not a smart one for that matter meh  ::)

Anyways,in that case,I am not going to take the initiative to respond in this topic anymore as I shouldnt feed trolls!!

I would also advice both of you to shut up if you dont want help and dont want to provide further data on the problem and get this fixed.

Thanks  ;D

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:57:25 PM by true indian »

ManFromOz

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
gerynzz and murryboy your aggression and rant to get things sorted is NOT going to help avast team nor you guys,please keep calm and explain us with some info about your problems in your respective threads,avast team cant fix things without getting additional info from their users.They need to investigate the cause of the problem first and that needs some details from you users.

Back on page 1 of this topic,there has been a mention of a program update that was rolled out to fix this problem so please update your avast program on the clients machine and plus avast has officially apologized to this in other thread,why dont guys read  :o

There swear words and rants wont help anyone here.Why in the world cant you guys understand simple english  ???

Please be civil as these type of replies make both of you look like a troll not a smarter one for that matter meh  ::)
I hope I have made myself very clear and now please dont reply in this thread unless you need help and you are willing to cooperate with us so that even we can help you,if you dont want help and you want to continue your rage war as I fear if this continues you may both suffer a topic lock or even ban which of-course depends on the mods.

We are trying to calm you guys down and try to help you as we did in page 1 and get some info out so we can help you and avast team can fix this problem.  :)

I hope I am very clear with my reply this time and atleast this time we can expect cooperation from both of you.

Thanks For Understanding!
True Indian.

Yes?

:o
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:41:39 PM by ManFromOz »

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »
To me the answer is simple:

I Listen to my clients when they say Avast has tricked them.

It does not get more simple than that, so I listen to them.

Hence my original post:

Your commercial engineering tricking the average mum and dad computer user into downloading your commercial version is a viral tactic.
If the answer to you is simple then the responsive answer in reply is also simple! teach your clients to always read things correctly, there is no trickery! they simply need to read what is laid before them and don't click on links or offers if they are not wanted ( Simple :) )

If your clients are failing on this process there are probably far more serious issues with there systems as they probably have a bundle of addons and toolbars that come with installers of most software these days.

Arnold72

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2013, 12:26:28 PM »
"Avast" You were once a very respected AV Team.

They still are a very much respected AV team.
Avast has 180million+ users globally.

This figure alone shows more than enough respect.