Author Topic: Can't open facebook messages, JS:Agent-BWQ [Trj]  (Read 42340 times)

yamidnic

Re: Can't open facebook messages, JS:Agent-BWQ [Trj]
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2013, 02:50:00 AM »
i again am getting weird 'trojan horse blocked' warnings, while at facebook. i was uploading some photos i took, & at the one point i was simply typing info about one of them when a warning came up; the other time, i had just cancelled out of the upload window when i got the alert.

to me, they're absolutely false positives, as they make no sense whatsoever. i wasn't anywhere - i wasn't redirected or anything of the sort.

(the only other thing i can think is that avast is running into some weird thing with TMN - TrackMeNot)

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
Re: Can't open facebook messages, JS:Agent-BWQ [Trj]
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2013, 04:42:25 AM »
i again am getting weird 'trojan horse blocked' warnings, while at facebook. i was uploading some photos i took, & at the one point i was simply typing info about one of them when a warning came up; the other time, i had just cancelled out of the upload window when i got the alert.

to me, they're absolutely false positives, as they make no sense whatsoever. i wasn't anywhere - i wasn't redirected or anything of the sort.

(the only other thing i can think is that avast is running into some weird thing with TMN - TrackMeNot)

hello

please post a screenshot of the detection,by niceness.
No it can't be same detection.