Author Topic: avast! Affilliate Application Declined  (Read 2427 times)

jkeller

avast! Affilliate Application Declined
« on: April 09, 2005, 12:44:37 AM »
Dear Eduard,

I recently applied to become an affiliate of avast!, as I think it is one of the best anti-virus software solutions on the planet. It has literrally saved my a** a few times.

My application was rejected, as my "home page" contains little to no content... (just my logo & a google search at the moment) due to my back end development at the moment, only showing a "parked" page.

I assure you this is temporary.

Let me just share why I would like affiliate status, as there are a few things that you could never know about me from just seeing my temporary web page.

I am a Consultant, Computer Technician, as well as a California Licensed REALTOR.

This places me in the direct "line of fire" of the antivirus fight. I am literrally leaving as soon as I am done with this post, to go to a Computer Client's home who needs me to install, you guessed it, Avast! to rescue his computer from viruses. I would gladly start selling the professional edition, provided I could send them to the purchase through my own, convenient Affiliate URL.

Eduard, please reconsider my application.

Best regards,

Jonathan Keller

Forward Resources

http://forwardresources.com

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re: avast! Affilliate Application Declined
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 09:55:14 AM »
I'm certainly not the one to decide, approve or decline any applications (so, I don't know whether it would make any difference), but it would seem better to me to try again when your homepage does show something...