Author Topic: pLEASE NEED HELP TO GET RID OF tROGEN  (Read 20074 times)

Tiggie

Re: pLEASE NEED HELP TO GET RID OF tROGEN
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 04:44:43 PM »
jeffce  you have gone to a lot of trouble for me  thankyou. I have got the vidio am having trouble  seeing or hearing it as real players screen is just black and just a hissing noise, wonder if it needs java to play , if so I would need to download it, which I  will do. I will get back to you as soon as I am able 
Tiggie

jeffce

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 04:57:40 PM »
No it shouldn't need java to play...I didn't put any sound to the video either.  You should just be able to click on the video and it will direct you to my Photobucket account and it will start on its own?

Tiggie

Re:PLEASE NEED HELP TO GET RID OF TROGEN
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 05:43:23 PM »
Hi  jeffce,the photobucket page comes up but is either blank or has the microsoft
box over it  ie " a problem has been  encountered and it needs to close send a report to m/soft.
Tiggie

jeffce

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »
And you weren't able to attach the logs using the instructions I provided earlier?

Tiggie

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 08:52:05 PM »
jeffce No I  have not seen your vidio yet, ,as when I click on your picture and am transfered to your photo bucket page , the page is blank but I keep on trying, some of the time when photo bucket comes up a microsoft box covers it saying it has encounterd a fault and has to close etc . I am sure I will get there in the end as  I am determined.
The good thing is that malwarebytes on a full scan did not find anything wrong, and after the adwcleaner my p.c was so quick. I am glad to say .
 After the two infected files have been in  the Avast chest for a week or two could I delete them.
I will have more goes to see your vidio and more goes to attach the files. I would have no trouble e/mailing them  but do not think that is allowed.
jeffce thankyou for being patient .
Tiggie

jeffce

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
Ok give it another shot with attaching the logs and see what happens.  :)

Tiggie

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »
jeffce trying to send files
Tiggie

jeffce

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 10:07:43 PM »
Good job....that worked just fine.

Do the same for the OTL logs (OTL.txt and Attach.txt)

Tiggie

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2013, 10:37:01 PM »
jefffce from Tiggie

Tiggie

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 10:46:17 PM »
jeffce from Tiggie.  otl

Tiggie

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2013, 11:22:38 PM »
jeffce I do not see a log for Adwcleaner, and the one for malwarebytes is in the programme can click on "Logs " and read it but do not know how I can attach it
To send.
Hope you can sort out what I have sent and its alright.
Learnt something new (Smile )
Tiggie

jeffce

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 12:01:48 AM »
Don't worry about AdwCleaner for now....let's get that Malwarebytes log.  It can be found in the following folder...

C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Tiggie

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 11:41:53 AM »
Trying now to attach mwb log and have found Adwcleaner will send that too hopefully.
When I type the C:\Documents and setting etc ending with logs  in the choose file to update box, another box comes up saying"The above file name is invalid."
I did a full scan with Malwarebytes  last night and have what looks like a text file in notepad on the desktop  tried to attach that, but a box came up saying it was not a text and cannot upload it. What to do? I will keep trying .
Tiggie

Tiggie

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 11:46:13 AM »
The last message jeffce shot off before I was ready  was just investigating things marked MWB

Tiggie

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 12:32:19 PM »
Sending you this jeffce, it should be a little imformation written in notepad. still working on finding the log and sending it to you. Sorry it will not let me send, it tells me its a data file and cannot upload it , it was mbr in note pad telling me i have a missing operation system.....!!!but not the log as such.
Here is Adwcleaner for now.
Tiggie