Author Topic: avast 8 does not show me the sounds like (avast has been updated)  (Read 11610 times)

subhendu

Re: avast 8 does not show me the sounds like (avast has been updated)
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »
Possible to set sounds in control pannel sound schemes ? and tick avast
how to set sound for avast on windows 8

subhendu

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »
i will not use avast in future very bad :'(

i will try some other antivirus

true indian

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 04:56:12 PM »

Oh great..being impatient and then talking bad about a great antivirus program is absolutely what I call 'Noob" >:(  ::)

There are so many people who get help here..why are you so mad bro!? There is no bug or anything avast works fine for all my clients and plus you wont get such a great free antivirus  :)

Anyways,if that is your attitude towards AV program then I guess you will not be using any antivirus on your PC for more than a month  :P

Why do you a AV program if you cant be patient to get problems solved?   ???

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:02:05 PM by true indian »

Offline Lyon :))

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 07:52:15 PM »

Oh great..being impatient and then talking bad about a great antivirus program is absolutely what I call 'Noob" >:(  ::)

There are so many people who get help here..why are you so mad bro!? There is no bug or anything avast works fine for all my clients and plus you wont get such a great free antivirus  :)

Anyways,if that is your attitude towards AV program then I guess you will not be using any antivirus on your PC for more than a month  :P

Well said :) Fully agree with you :D

Elevon

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 09:43:35 PM »
I  had  same problem ie no sound anyway checked sounds was ticked in settings and  tried  the repair  option and that did not work so I uninstalled Avast  8 free and downloaded it from the  link here in the forums(the first time I got it from the CNET download link) anyway soon as it installed had  Avast  sound  update notifications etc...  on my Win8 so all  fixed  and sorted :) .
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:47:49 PM by Elevon »

subhendu

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »
I  had  same problem ie no sound anyway checked sounds was ticked in settings and  tried  the repair  option and that did not work so I uninstalled Avast  8 free and downloaded it from the  link here in the forums(the first time I got it from the CNET download link) anyway soon as it installed had  Avast  sound  update notifications etc...  on my Win8 so all  fixed  and sorted :) .

may be you are lucky ones.
i also downloaded it from the link here in the forum. my all the hard work went vein.  i tried all type of settings from my windows 8 sound settings to avast sound settings and i repaired avast also but nothing worked for me so i changed avast and using other antivirus 8)

subhendu

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 09:39:39 PM »

i am using comodo internet security more than a year and i am happy with it. 8)
i just wanted to give a try to new avast.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:41:10 PM by subhendu »

Offline Lyon :))

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 09:51:59 PM »

Wow...You deserve a cookie right now ...  -_-

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 10:30:01 PM »

If that is the case and you didn't fully remove it before installing avast, then it is possible conflict could occur. How that might present itself isn't a constant.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

true indian

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 03:41:12 PM »

Great for you then...Hopefully I may not go back to COMODO because they sandbox and HIPS are already under many bypasses as you see on their forum ::)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 03:47:23 PM by true indian »