Author Topic: Thanks for avast  (Read 2552 times)

radhe

Thanks for avast
« on: April 22, 2005, 11:01:57 AM »
A V A S T

My Experience with AVAST :D

Thanks for Avast(ALWIL) Team for providing the best Antivirus software.

I will tell my experience with avast.

Because of financially week.I had taken a Computer for rent for 5 month to do a project.
Since then The Rented person given me the system with Windows 98 with NORTON antivirus installed.

When we go online with internet it is always become slow and when we scan some files with Norton antivirus it is not detecting that virus.This was  the experience by me and many of my friends complient me about that.

To get a solution I searched the web and want to try the Avast.I am really feel happy with the performance of AVAST HOme Edition.It is very nice working Even though i takes less space it is doing a great work.

It is detected many virus that not detected by Norton Antivirus.

So I recommende to my friends also.

The skins given by avast also wonderful.They are awesome.Thanks for artists who developed that skins.

===========

Lastly My small request to the moderators of avast forums are:

Please dont delete my account from the avast forum because the rented time for my computer is over it will be finished in this month.

I dont know when will I buy a new computer.Until then i will be inactive in the forums.because of no computer.so please dont delete my account from the forums.

After getting a  good job i will definitely buy a new computer and install AVAST.
Until then please dont delete my account from the forum.

Lastly thanks for all the avast evangelists.

My groups and friends can be available at: http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/SIT-CSIT/

Bharath radhe krishna

Scarrott

Re: Thanks for avast
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 11:38:40 AM »
I'd just come in to say much the same. Thanks for a top class product. I used to use norton but it was such a resource hog that most simple operations became painful. Since installing avast, not only has the computer sped up massively, i have also saved a lot of money!! As an added bonus, avast seems to catch a hell of a lot more than norton, and the update system is simple, quick and unobtusive. Thanks so much for a top quality product, i will recommend it to all my friends.  :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Thanks for avast
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 04:08:33 PM »
Your registration as a forum user will continue as long as you want it too. I don't believe there is an activity check once registered (but I'm not the forums administrator, just a happy avast user like you).

Good luck for the future, hope to see you back on the forums soon.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security