Author Topic: Help, I have blocked 2 phones and 2 SIM  (Read 1667 times)

jorge75

Help, I have blocked 2 phones and 2 SIM
« on: July 08, 2013, 12:10:43 AM »
Hello everyone, first of all acknowledge the help and sorry for my poor English .. Yesterday I installed this application and configured the Lock and message sending in case you metieran another SIM card. Anyway, I've done a test now and I've got a different card and card blocked me and tel. The problem as I have now that I have never put my card and still blocked, does not recognize the SIM card into the tel. I'm looking for options such as resetting operation (remember the pin and I can access everything I have even seen the application and update agent) but not how. Besides the test card methyl've gotten in the tlf and has blocked for no reason.

Can you help? How I can unlock this mess and get back to normal? I find no phone for two days.
Thank you.

Murster

Re: Help, I have blocked 2 phones and 2 SIM
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 09:36:56 PM »
Jorge,
El mensaje enviado es difícil. Usted puede utilizar www.Translate.Google.com y escribir de nuevo el problema, pero en su propio idioma en el lado izquierdo de la pantalla y luego traducirlo al inglés, copie el texto Inglés y pégala en respuesta a este mensaje. No creo que un moderador tiene el tiempo para ayudar a alimentar sin cuchara. Ellos no respondieron a mi pregunta, ya sea!

(Jorge,
The message you sent is difficult. You can use www.Translate.Google.com and write in your own language on the left side of the screen then transalte to english, copy the English text and paste it as a reply to this message.Jorge,
The message you sent is difficult. You can use Translate.Google.com and write the problem again but in your own language on the left side of the screen then translate to English, copy the English text and paste it as a reply to this message.
)