Author Topic: Demonstration of force!!!  (Read 2636 times)

kamulko

Demonstration of force!!!
« on: May 01, 2005, 12:04:25 PM »
News from my workplace: last week 3 doctors was converted to Avast! Brotherhood. My University Hospital colleagues uses Sophos but the laptops are continuosly infected. Well, after uninstall of this antivirus and installing of Avast! Free, there was an incredible detection of malware on all. Great compliments to Alwil and great surprise, because Avast! is not well known here. Now I hope in a future growth because I work in a place with over 4500 PCs!!!  ;D

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
Re: Demonstration of force!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
Just remember that Home Edition is for personal use only. So if those laptops were for work, they should get Professional Edition. If they were their personal laptops,then it's fine.
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

kamulko

Re: Demonstration of force!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 12:16:15 PM »
 ;D Yes, I remember well. I don't installed Avast! on office PC's... and they see my Pro version with interest. Certainly, 1 of them totally converted and I know he is buying Avast! Pro  ;D

I don't know why Alwil don't think to offer Avast! like Sophos do: Sophos offer a convenient price for all dependents of great companies, industries e governments departments.  ???

P.S.: RejZor, you received my IM concerning External Control?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 12:17:57 PM by Kamulko! »