Author Topic: Announcement: avast! Mobile Beta Test  (Read 141196 times)

binhvirile

Re: Announcement: avast! Mobile Beta Test
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2013, 12:42:54 PM »
That's weird. After reboot, it gets stuck on the same percentage? Did you try to reinstall AMS? And why is it all red at the top?

Hi Filip,

Reinstall AMS and now all of the problems are fixed :) (including uninstall protection and app locking issue).
But the two talked above features aren't seem stable. The first time when uninstall or open an (locked) app (in order to test uninstall protection and app locking), it shows avast PIN, but after entered the correct PIN and try with another app, it doesn't show the PIN anymore. It takes sometimes to show PIN at the next testing time.
Regarding the red color at the top, it is the theme of my phone. As I know, the top of Google Play app is the same color. So I think it's okay ^^

I feel more comfortable now after a long time worried about issues with my AMS. By the way thank you Filip for your help. :)

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Massive Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »
Hi,

actually this is intended behavior right now. If you insert the PIN in one sessions, you are authorized for all actions on that session.

Filip

TheUntouchable

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2013, 12:56:28 PM »
That's weird. After reboot, it gets stuck on the same percentage? Did you try to reinstall AMS? And why is it all red at the top?

Hi Filip,

Reinstall AMS and now all of the problems are fixed :) (including uninstall protection and app locking issue).
But the two talked above features aren't seem stable. The first time when uninstall or open an (locked) app (in order to test uninstall protection and app locking), it shows avast PIN, but after entered the correct PIN and try with another app, it doesn't show the PIN anymore. It takes sometimes to show PIN at the next testing time.
Regarding the red color at the top, it is the theme of my phone. As I know, the top of Google Play app is the same color. So I think it's okay ^^

I feel more comfortable now after a long time worried about issues with my AMS. By the way thank you Filip for your help. :)

If you lock your screen and relock it you will get a pin promt again for locked apps :)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2013, 01:32:59 PM »
We've just released a bugfix update build 5580. This update bugfixes for crashes at startup or premium purchase process. Regards Reinhard
It does not solve the issue of the "Unknown" button: not able to restore the subscription status.
The best things in life are free.

reinhardholzner

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2013, 01:33:45 PM »
Can you get me a logcat to holzner@avast.com?
Please before creating logcat, create empty avast-debug file on /sdcard directory and reboot phone.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »
Please before creating logcat, create empty avast-debug file on /sdcard directory and reboot phone.
Should I change anything within avast! settings?
I'm booting now...

reinhardholzner

« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2013, 01:47:59 PM »
No need to change anything.

Should I change anything within avast! settings?
I'm booting now...

reinhardholzner

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2013, 01:48:32 PM »
We've just released a bugfix update build 5586. This update contains bugfixes for crashes on Anti-Theft lock screen plus updated language translations. Regards Reinhard

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2013, 01:56:18 PM »
I've created the file, rebooted, started avast! Backup but the file is kept with 0 bytes... What am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:58:52 PM by Tech »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2013, 02:00:11 PM »
We've just released a bugfix update build 5586. This update contains bugfixes for crashes on Anti-Theft lock screen plus updated language translations. Regards Reinhard
I'm interested on testing the PtBr language. Is there a way to get it out of Google Play, because the update takes hours (maybe) to be live in Google Play...

reinhardholzner

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
nothing, the file is just a tag to log more output to logcat.

I've created the file, rebooted, started avast! Backup but the file is kept with 0 bytes... What am I doing wrong?

reinhardholzner

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2013, 02:02:13 PM »
Sorry, you'll have to wait.

I'm interested on testing the PtBr language. Is there a way to get it out of Google Play, because the update takes hours (maybe) to be live in Google Play...

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »
nothing, the file is just a tag to log more output to logcat.

Where is the logcat for me to send you by mail?

reinhardholzner

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »
you can use some app like aLogcat to dump it.

Where is the logcat for me to send you by mail?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
you can use some app like aLogcat to dump it.
I've used CatLog (better interface than aLogcat) and sent you two emails. Are they what you're expecting?