Author Topic: End users don't show up in console after changing wifi name  (Read 2238 times)

Photato

End users don't show up in console after changing wifi name
« on: August 07, 2013, 12:49:25 PM »
Changed the wifi name and now all the end users aren't connected and i can't add new users.  Also, the download link doesn't work now on the end point computers, what setttings do i need to change? I'm using the end point protection suite with the web console.

wpn

Re: End users don't show up in console after changing wifi name
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »
Are your clients able to get to the server?
the way you describe it sounds more like your whole network is down.

Photato

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:34:39 PM »
It isn't installed on a server, I'm using the web based console based off my PC.  It was working fine before we started having some issues with the internet, the network is back up and now I can't discover any new users or connect to users that were already connected before.

Photato

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 04:08:33 PM »
I think the problem is that the IP address changed when we got the new network.  How do I go about changing that in the mirror?  Should I just reinstall everything?

wpn

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 02:51:31 PM »
Ah very important detail, IP plan changed.
Means  all the clients are still configured for checking in with the old IP adres.

The quickest way is to reinstall everything (server/client). Im guessing you dont have a large network since you run the server on your own computer.
You could also search the forum here for changing the IP address of the server and you will get some hits, i dont use the product you have so i cant help you any further.