Author Topic: Where is the 'List of Reliable Programs' on avast Free antivirus???  (Read 2483 times)

Rosane

It seems that Avast Free Antivirus is blocking the game manager of a game site I have an account in, that I'm trying to download on my notebook. The site Customer Support advised me to put the site programs on the list of programs to be accepted by the antivirus firewall. When I had Norton 360 installed on this notebook, I had done this, filling the list with the names of the programs. But I couldn't find this list on avast, no matter how much I searched! The closest I could find of this list, that the Customer Support referred to as List of Reliable Programs ( this was the term also on Norton 360) , was the topic 'Global Exclusions'. But, although I listed the programs on this topic, the game manager is still being blocked! Maybe I didn't filled correctly the files paths requested by the topic? I need support in order to know if this is the correct thing to do, in order to avoid the game manager being  blocked, and the correct way to fill the files paths.
I'll stay anxiously waiting your answer and help!

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Where is the 'List of Reliable Programs' on avast Free antivirus???
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 02:52:56 AM »
Open Avast-Settings-Global Exclusions-Browse-Select your program/folder and click OK-OK and that,s it.

Rosane

Re: Where is the 'List of Reliable Programs' on avast Free antivirus???
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 11:21:56 PM »
Thanks! Hope this will work!  ;)