Author Topic: Can't connect my android device  (Read 2518 times)

Dougga

Can't connect my android device
« on: August 17, 2013, 06:35:45 AM »
I'm trying to do two things:
1) connect my andoid device. 
Problem: I get an error stating "The entered email address is already in use"
I would fully expect this to be the case since I'm attempting to connect to my own account.  That is what makes this technology useful.

2) I'm trying to post to this website
Problem: I'm getting intercepted by all kinds of errors associated with Recaptcha and some damn fool technology that thinks I've already posted something but won't show up in the forum due to the other errors.  This is a complete clusterf#$ of a web site.  Please fix.  You're being too clever for your own capabilities.

Can someone on the forum help explain #1.  #2 I have no hope for since programmers don't spent the time to read customer comments.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 06:37:23 AM by Dougga »

Offline Ondra Cermak

• AMS
  • Avast team
Re: Can't connect my android device
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:01:52 AM »
Hi,

about #1: When you're trying to connect to an existing account, you get this message. Then you're asked for your password, if that is your account. Just fill in the password and send the form again.

I'm not sure about #2, because I don't work on the web, plus this is a 3rd party forum application. Maybe you could post a screenshot or something more specific about those errors? Btw. you did post it after all, didn't you? :)

Ondra