Author Topic: Mobile Backup  (Read 2607 times)

larsnet

Mobile Backup
« on: August 25, 2013, 10:11:39 AM »
First of all i want to say that i like the new Avast mobile backup!
But i have a question, i want to add the mobile phones of my mother & girlfriend to my avast account.
And then let the pictures upload to there own google account.
Now when i install avast mobile backup and fill in my own avast account the pictures auto upload to my google account.
The installation on my own phone it ask what google account i want to use, is this possible to Always ask when installed?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Mobile Backup
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 03:36:18 PM »
I'm not sure but I think the Google account linked on avast! Backup should be unique.
The best things in life are free.

larsnet

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 10:45:24 AM »
Ok tnx for the reply, would be nice if it is possible.

Zocor

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 10:19:50 AM »
For auto photo backup better use a Dropbox account on each phone, everyone has its own cloud library and can share it if necessary.

svehlak

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 12:12:45 PM »
The syncing operation is covered via Google Drive API, so BackUp should ask you, which account you want to use.

svehlak

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
Ha, now I see your point - so the backup will sync only with google account, which is used for connection to avast! account (my.avast.com).

larsnet

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 09:51:06 PM »
The syncing operation is covered via Google Drive API, so BackUp should ask you, which account you want to use.

That is what i mean yes  ;)

Ha, now I see your point - so the backup will sync only with google account, which is used for connection to avast! account (my.avast.com).

Yes , so would be nice if you can choose from the google accounts on the Phone where its installed.