Author Topic: Now this McAfee thing is annoying me  (Read 11204 times)

MFB

Re: Now this McAfee thing is annoying me
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 01:58:52 AM »
Okay, I'll reboot soon after I finsih downloading something, thanks.

kamulko

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 02:02:41 AM »
remember:  take an extinguisher first and attention to the gamma-rays!  ;D ;D ;D

MFB

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 02:15:48 AM »
Sadly this piece of junk is still in my hardrive, good news is that Hijackthis dosn't detect it anymore. 

kamulko

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 02:19:01 AM »
well, my instructions were to deactivate the annoyances. For a complete cleaning it is necessary to dive in the registry but is dangerous 'cause surely there's the risk of damages (shared dll's and other). Have you launched now the CCleaner (if you have it)?

kamulko

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 02:20:57 AM »
another advantage now is that you have not this junk services loaded: your memory is a bit more lighter now!

MFB

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 02:38:57 AM »
well, my instructions were to deactivate the annoyances. For a complete cleaning it is necessary to dive in the registry but is dangerous 'cause surely there's the risk of damages (shared dll's and other). Have you launched now the CCleaner (if you have it)?

Oh, well then you succeded in making my memory go off a load a bit.  And no I don't have CCleaner. Oh well I guess I'm gonna have move on with this useless thing in my hardrive but not in my memory anymore.  ;D

kamulko

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 02:44:36 AM »
better than nothing!!!  ;D last thing: is impossible to clean completely the system from junk of every type without deactivate the system restore. Ok, now i must go in bed: here is deep night! take care and see you, friend! ;D

MFB

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 02:49:59 AM »
Alright then.  :D