1) Ok, so one of you says Chrome is faster, another slower. That's a bit strange.
2) AOS doesn't slow Chrome down at all?
3) And how does phishing work with using your browser? Fake pop-ups on webpages/websites?
1) I have tried Opera and found it to be slower than Chrome.
2) Not in the least. I also use PrivDog along side.
3) Information about phishing can be found here
. avast will help protect you from phishing sites.
Dell Inspiron, Win7x64 SP1, Comodo Firewall 5.12 w/D+, MalwareBytes Free 2.1--HP Envy Win8.1x64, MalwareBytes Premium 2.1--Both systems Avast Free v2015.10.2,2218, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Firefox (latest build), Google Chrome (latest build) and, various browser security tools.
When you do something, do it with a purpose and do it on purpose.