1) Ok, so one of you says Chrome is faster, another slower. That's a bit strange.
2) AOS doesn't slow Chrome down at all?
3) And how does phishing work with using your browser? Fake pop-ups on webpages/websites?
1) I have tried Opera and found it to be slower than Chrome.
2) Not in the least. I also use PrivDog along side.
3) Information about phishing can be found here
. avast will help protect you from phishing sites.
Dell Inspiron, Win7x64 SP1, Pentium Dual-Core T4500, 6 GB Ram, Avast Free v2015.10.2.2214, Comodo Firewall 5.12 w/D+, MalwareBytes Premium 2.0, MCShield, Super Anti-Spyware Free, SpywareBlaster, OpenDNS Premium, Keyscrambler Personal, Ghostery. CCleaner, Greenshot, Firefox (latest build), Google Chrome (latest build) and, various browser security tools.
When you do something, do it with a purpose and do it on purpose.