1) Ok, so one of you says Chrome is faster, another slower. That's a bit strange.
2) AOS doesn't slow Chrome down at all?
3) And how does phishing work with using your browser? Fake pop-ups on webpages/websites?
1) I have tried Opera and found it to be slower than Chrome.
2) Not in the least. I also use PrivDog along side.
3) Information about phishing can be found here
. avast will help protect you from phishing sites.
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.1.2282 beta, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.
"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.