Other > Viruses and worms

These Trojan Horse Twins called 80000032.@ and 80000064.@ are destrying my life

(1/8) > >>

frankocean89:
At 12:24 today, I downloaded a file without knowing it was a Trojan horse.
 Now Avast keeps reminding me every few minutes that a threat has been detected and SUCCESSFULLY BEEN DEALT WITH when it has not.
[I have attached the pics, I hope they are showing(]

Yet despite the fact that I have gone to the file location, scanned it with Avast and deleted the threats SEVERAL TIMES, they are not going anywhere. Avast says they have been deleted but few minutes later the same message about threats being detected pops up.
I have tried to download malwarebytes from Cnet.com to remove them but since they have infected my laptop, I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING NOT EVEN A PICTURE OFF THE INTERNET and my laptop has been slowing down. I am extremely upset and feel upset right now and fear for my laptop, my files  :'(

Please help me

magna86:
Hi,

We need to check that first.
[*] I will be working on your Malware issues this may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.
[*] The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
[*] If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
[*]Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (Install/Uninstall programs, delete files, edit the registry, etc...)
[*] Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
[*] It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
[*] Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
[*] Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.[/list]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

[*]Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
[*]Under Optional Scan ensure "List BCD" and "Driver MD5" are ticked.
[*]Press Scan button.
[*]It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
[*]The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
[/list]

Eddy:
Perform a bootscan with avast then do as Magna suggested.

magna86:

--- Quote from: Eddy on October 08, 2013, 03:31:42 PM ---Perform a bootscan with avast then do as Magna suggested.

--- End quote ---
Hi Eddy,  :)
This type of malware uses embedded nulls and permissions are broken on malware related keys (malware's loading point), malware also has two loading point (one as backup launcher)  therefore AV can not target ZA loading points.
As ZA uses uses embedded to hide full path of loading files, you can't aim these file like that. Avast boot time scan is a good thing for post cleaning or in case of some other lightware infections, but in ZA cases, it is waste of time.  ;)

frankocean89:
Thanks for your swift replies (^_^) I have Avast full system scan running right now, should I stopped it or pausing it is enough?
Also to Eddy, I have no idea what a bootscan is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version