Author Topic: Broken screen with antitheft what to do?  (Read 2654 times)

88oldman

Broken screen with antitheft what to do?
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:14:20 PM »
Hi support.
As the subject says, i have broken my screen and it is useless. I have used another phone with my sim and now when i put the sim back in the broken phone with the antitheft program i get the alarm message the phone has been lost or stolen!
All i want is to deactivate the antitheft program and set phone reset to factory settings. But i cant acces the phone memory from pc because of the mobile security i think. Can you please help me acces the phone memory from pc and delete antitheft when my screen is broken and useless??

Best regards

Offline Werner

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Broken screen with antitheft what to do?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:16:23 PM »
answered via email.
please stick to one line of support.

Tobias56

Re: Broken screen with antitheft what to do?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 01:57:19 PM »
Hi support.
As the subject says, i have broken my screen and it is useless. I have used another phone with my sim and now when i put the sim back in the broken phone with the antitheft program i get the alarm message the phone has been lost or stolen!
All i want is to deactivate the antitheft program and set phone reset to factory settings. But i cant acces the phone memory from pc because of the mobile security i think. Can you please help me acces the phone memory from pc and delete antitheft when my screen is broken and useless??

Best regards
Just send a sms with the unlock command to your phone ??!!