Author Topic: Out of interest :)  (Read 1376 times)

happy avast user

Out of interest :)
« on: October 20, 2013, 01:11:08 PM »
Hi all,

I was just wondering out of interest what you think!

I think Avast 9 is GREAT and I really LOVE it  and I recommend it to all family and friends :)

My personal opinion is that the final release of Avast 9 was a bit too soon I feel it should have been in Beta and RC testing for a little bit longer so that all the issues could be ironed out before for the final release of Avast 9:)

The Avast Team does and continues to a great and brilliant job at producing an award winning AV and personally I would not use any other AV other than Avast :)

Keep up the great work AVAST TEAM :)

happy avast user :)

Rohugh

Re: Out of interest :)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
It would probably have been a good idea to keep it in Beta/RC for a little longer,  some of the problems still being seen were reported during the testing stages.  However,  with the vast variance of set-ups there are also  bound to be other problems appearing that were not seen in earlier versions.

I have faith in the Avast! team and given a bit of time it will all be sorted. 

ram1220

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
 Yea this is why I am still using version 8. I'll wait about a month or so for the kinks to get ironed out of version 9 before I try it.

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:27:58 PM »
To get it compliant with every possible system would need a permanent Beta.  So the way it was worked has been good, the windows 8.1 changes/errors do not help but, any new bugs are being investigated and fixed ASAP 

Personally it works well on 8.1 for me :)