Author Topic: Firewall problem  (Read 2853 times)

Marvho

Firewall problem
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:42:06 PM »
Hello,

I have some problems with my Avast! Firewall. I want to host a Minecraft Server via Tunngle or Hamachi. I already set a Package-Rule for this Port. I set it to TCP/UDP. But they still cant connect. When i disable the Firewall, they are able to connect... Does someone got a idea to fix this? Thanks

Greez

Remedynz

Re: Firewall problem
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:20:07 AM »
I'm also receiving the same problem. I'm attempting to host Tekkit (Minecraft) via Hamachi. I have all my ports set up and forwarded, however my friends cannot connect. They can only connect when i turn off my entire firewall via control panel and this makes me paranoid. Is there anyway that i can add hamachi to an avast firewall exception list? Please help

kasius67

Re: Firewall problem
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 12:32:12 PM »
Hey i have the same problem. In my solo world in tekkit, i activate the Open to LAN option for my wife, but she is not able to connect. Im on windows 8.1 with avast internet security (2014.9.0.2006). When i disable the avast firewall all work fine so the problem come from the avast firewall not the windows one. I have add the Java exe in the avast firewall but still the same issue.
Please help me :)