Author Topic: Hitman Pro 2.012 only for the Dutch?  (Read 5966 times)

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Hitman Pro 2.012 only for the Dutch?
« on: May 26, 2005, 02:12:05 PM »
Dear forum members,

I have spotted on this forum that we have quite a few dutch speaking forum members (Dutch, Belgium, Afrikaans etc.) who run Windows XP or win 2000, The Ultimate Spyware, Removal software for them (and if the manual was translated for all of us) is Hitman Pro 2.02 to be downloaded here:http://www.freedownloads.nl/hitman_pro.htm It is a package program that steers external software (Ad-Aware, SpySweeper, Spybot S&D, Spyware Blaster, Stinger). The freeware versions of the external software come as one installer. Automatically downloads newest updates (manual downloads are advised as one's hosts file is tampered with, but you always have to start from an uncompromised situation -note polonus) so automatically downloads, even when external software does not support this. Checks if external software has the right settings. Creates no active tasks in external software, that is run on the machine. Note Spysweeper here is installed as a 60 day test version only). Every time Hitman Pro is run, it creates a handy dandy report for the user. I know that a lot of sys admins and hosting sys admins or IT officials in the Netherlands have installed this anti-spyware solution on machines they administering. The program is freeware. I don't know of any non-dutch version as of now. Support can be found via the producer Mark Loman. The forum is http://www.antispywareoffensief.nl/forum/. This for your information, ye all,

Kindest regards,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Offline TedNelly

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Trust No-One!
Re: Hitman Pro 2.012 only for the Dutch?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 02:17:16 PM »

Hi polonus I had a look at HMP the other day and was very impressed by that's pretty easy ;D

Just a pity it's  not in English as my Dutch is very poor in fact non existant
Windows 10 Pro | Intel I7 CPU | 16 Gig 2133 RAM | Avast beta 17.5.2295 | Firefox 54 b9(64-bit) | Cyberfox 52.1 | T-Bird 52.1.1 | SpyWareBlaster 5.5 | MalwareBytes 3.0.0.865 | WinPatrol 35.5.2 | GlassWire 1.2.100 | Cybereason Ransomfree 2.2.7 |  Pulla-dePlug Final!

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 04:36:45 PM »
Hi P3t3rb0nn,

I have this program at work, and seen the reports from running it land at the desk of the sys ads. At home I run win 98 Se, so unfortunately I cannot run this  program script. As far as I am aware it is just a dutch language  shell script and all the individual external proggies  can be the Queen's English versions. If you send me the dutch shell I might translate this gibberish for you, because dutch is my native tongue, and with my English I can fool any stranger. (Whenever I was travelling people asked me how many years I have left Canada, so).
I really can't seem to understand why the maker. Mr. Loman, did not launch an English language version. It could bring  him world fame. But I think it is a question of support, and that you can easily get from forums like castlecops, a geek person like richardthelionhearted a.o.

cheerio,

polonus
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 04:39:31 PM by polonus »

jleezer

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 06:40:10 PM »
English manual for HitmanPro: see http://xthost.info/hitmanual/

Regards,
Johan

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 06:56:43 PM »
Hi JohanL,

That was excellent work, well done. So now English speaking folks  too can enjoy this very fine program. "Hartstikke bedankt".

Greetings (groetjes van,)

polonus

Offline xistenz

• Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 07:05:10 PM »
Thanks for posting the links polonus. Looks to be very good. I am downloading it now.

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 08:48:20 PM »
Hello, you all,

I have heard that the english version of Hitman Pro will emerge. When this is bound  to happen, I will mention it with the link to our forum members,

Greetings to all of you from,

Yours faithfully,

POLONUS