Author Topic: cannot access internet after install of iternet security sotware n  (Read 5236 times)

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
Re: cannot access internet after install of iternet security sotware n
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 11:30:44 PM »
I am grateful for the response I had, and they did lead me to the resolution. I just have to decide whether I dare download the Internet Security again.
You can install the newest AIS with confidence. Please keep in mind that the issues you see posted here on the forums come from
an extremely small, minute percent of 200,000,000 users worldwide. The huge, vast percent who don't have issues very rarely post.
Myself and many others beta tested v2014 without any "real" issues. v2014 is the most "bug free" release of avast that I am aware
of (I started with v5.0).

As Eddy stated if you see the title(s) Administrator, avast team, avast translator, Uberevengelist or Evangelist, you can be assured that you
will receive good solid assistance. We are here to help.  8)
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

Offline annestar

Re: cannot access internet after install of iternet security sotware n
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 11:37:02 PM »
Thanks Eddy and Para-Noid, that helps. I will give the new version a try.