Author Topic: Reinstall Did not fix these issues please provide remedies  (Read 1278 times)

kevbeck

Reinstall Did not fix these issues please provide remedies
« on: October 26, 2013, 07:50:41 AM »
4 issues not fixed with re-install

After Uninstalling and reinstalling using the methods advised by the previous tech, avast is now working properly BUT the same issues before the Re-install are still occurring . Pictures are attached.

1. when using safezone and accessing email or financial web sites, the safezone browser will pop up an error message stating that " The following plug-in is unresponsive: shockwave flash,Would you like to stop it?  " This message crashes the entire browser . i am forced to close and re-open all new safezone browsers. It makes it impossible for me to consistently rely on using safezone for tranactions

2. a process/file of "c:\windows\SysWOW64\ctfmon.exe is constantly put in the sandbox. Ive run AV scans on my system and there is no malware found. This leads me to believe this is an error by avast and the process should not be autosandboxed

3. I Intermittently receive a "Memory Error" while using safezone

4. My PC's performance is high when avast is installed on system , avast process have most used

memory etc..

I went through a lot of trouble reinstalling this product and these issues were the reason why i decided to do so. The un-install/Re-install did not fix this.

Please respond giving me instructions on how to fix these issues so i can rely on using avast  without problems.

my pictures are larger than 512k so cant post em,, : /

Thanks

doktornotor

Re: Reinstall Did not fix these issues please provide remedies
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:11:10 AM »
2. a process/file of "c:\windows\SysWOW64\ctfmon.exe is constantly put in the sandbox. Ive run AV scans on my system and there is no malware found. This leads me to believe this is an error by avast and the process should not be autosandboxed

Set a DeepScreen exclusion for this piece of junk.