Author Topic: CST STUDIO SUITE 2013 CONFLICT WITH AVAST  (Read 2665 times)

acceltech

CST STUDIO SUITE 2013 CONFLICT WITH AVAST
« on: November 06, 2013, 04:39:42 AM »
Recently i have installed Avast Internet Security 2014 and my CST STUDIO 2013 is having abnormality with Avast Antivirus. CST Studio 2013 encountered an error when he executed a simulation under CST Studio. The methods that i tried is performing a file exclusion for the software but the problem still persist. Even after disabling all the protection shields , the results are still the same. I have also tried to disable the autosandbox driver but still the problem yet to cease. The only way to run the simulation successfully is to permanently uninstall Avast. Attached here will the screenshot of the error. Anyone encountered the same issue i am facing here? I might have to stop using Avast if that's the case.

SlyFox

Re: CST STUDIO SUITE 2013 CONFLICT WITH AVAST
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 04:00:25 PM »
Recently i have installed Avast Internet Security 2014 and my CST STUDIO 2013 is having abnormality with Avast Antivirus. CST Studio 2013 encountered an error when he executed a simulation under CST Studio. The methods that i tried is performing a file exclusion for the software but the problem still persist. Even after disabling all the protection shields , the results are still the same. I have also tried to disable the autosandbox driver but still the problem yet to cease. The only way to run the simulation successfully is to permanently uninstall Avast. Attached here will the screenshot of the error. Anyone encountered the same issue i am facing here? I might have to stop using Avast if that's the case.

I am sorry you are having issues with Avast.

I am not connected to Avast, just another person who has their Internet Security installed on both of my computers. Perhaps I can help you with your questions

There is a Avast Repair option in the Add/Remove programs in your computer.

Click on "Start", find "Control Panel" and click on it. A new window will open. Scroll down until you see Programs, click on it.  Another panel will open up, you should see at the top Programs and Features, click on it and another panel will open up.  Scroll down until you see Avast Internet Security, once you find it, right click it (hover your mouse over it will say Uninstall/Change).  Once you click it another panel will be shown from Avast.  Their will be several options for you to choose from.  On the left side there will be shown the following.  Update, Change, Repair, and Uninstall.  Click on REPAIR and follow the instructions.  This should fix any issues you have with Avast.

Please let me know if this corrects your issues.