Author Topic: Hacker that has been trying to kill me  (Read 80 times)

Offline Chad109

Hacker that has been trying to kill me
« on: Today at 01:20:20 AM »
I have been having issues trying to use the Avast Premium in scanning my WiFi.  I have found deprecated files within my setting page that seem to be part of the issue.  But, this code below is on every device I have owned in the last six years.  I find this in the developer tools under the setting area in developer tools under workspace.  I am not a developer, the only reason why I would even look in this area was because of this non stop harassment for the last 6 years.  This person has gotten me fired from 5 jobs, prevented me for dozens.  Does anyone else have this particular code under workspace of the setting in developer tools.  I need to report this person to the F.B.I. and Seattle Police Department if not because these hackers have literally destroyed every aspect, concept, and relationship in my life.

/node_modules/|/bower_components/|/\.devtools|/\.git/|/\.sass-cache/|/\.hg/|/\.idea/|/\.svn/|/\.cache/|/\.project/|/.*~$

This is on all of my devices and seems to be the source of my problems.  The person solely responsible for this is Mads Kristensen madskristensen

Offline Chad109

Re: Hacker that has been trying to kill me
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:24:41 AM »
I did want to share this video I made showing how the Avast Premium Security has been corrupted and not able to scan my Wifi.