Author Topic: Can't log in to account  (Read 1495 times)

Magnik

Can't log in to account
« on: November 11, 2013, 04:16:54 AM »
I've finally reinstalled Avast on my phone and tablet, and decided to link all of my devices to my Avast account. Unfortunately, when linking my PC, I got this error.

I also tried purchasing Avast premium for my tablet/PC through digital ocean. It didn't activate my my account, but I was given a voucher for the app. When trying to upgrade, the voucher button is grayed out, and after a few seconds, it redirects to the home page with the upgrade looking as such (bottom right)

In addition, trying to link my account to either my tablet or phone produces the following similar bug.

Edit: Forgot to include

PC:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Avast IS 9

Tablet:
Android 4.3 rooted/AOKP'd

Phone (Phablet?):
Android 4.1.2 rooted/stock

I've also been able to reproduce this bug on a different wifi network on my phone, haven't tried on my tablet or PC.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:19:41 AM by Magnik »

Magnik

Re: Can't log in to account
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 06:47:29 AM »
I just retried. I was able to log in to my Avast account on the desktop, tablet is still having an issue. In addition, I can't delete devices from my account on either the program or website. The error is (antitheft)

Also, as I was writing this, I saw the desktop error in the OP pop up in the other monitor in Avast.