Author Topic: Avast Backup  (Read 3699 times)

kennymann

Avast Backup
« on: November 13, 2013, 01:07:04 AM »
I am completely frustrated.  I recently renewed my license for Avast BAckup, but every time I try to use the program, I get the message that my license has expired.  I call the phone number for Avast total support, which I also purchased for almost $200, and they tell me that after all, they are not "total" and that I have to call somewhere else for Avast Backup help.  i call the number hey give me - it is not working.  I call back - they tell me I have to look for Avast Backup Support at www.support@avast.com.

They told me I need a ticket number, which I got, and they sent me an email that is labelled " NEED LICENSE FOR AVAST BACKUP but actually sends me the license - AGAIN - for Avast Antivirus.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? 

There is no specific support for Avast BAckup, no phone number to call and no one seems to know what I'm talking about!

I am very anxious to backup a ton of stuff on my computer before it's too late and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW how to insert the license for Avast BAckup and where to get it. 

Please help!  I am beyond frustrated and ahve already spent way too much time on this.

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast Backup
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 07:51:57 AM »
Hi,

are you referring to avast! Backup on Windows or on Android? Cause you got me confused a little bit there.

Filip