Author Topic: Programs blocked  (Read 1569 times)

Offline zumosol

Programs blocked
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »
Hello
I have a huge problem, Programs I have used for years all of a sudden are blocked and the files that caurses the blocking dissapear into Avast somewhere , or are deleted?
The programs are
Recordservice.exe
Videoredo.exe ( Videoredo works now, but was blocked about a month ago for a couple of weeks)
Dvbviewer.exe
Videoredo from Videoredo.com
The two other programs are from dvbviewer.com

They are updated often, so it is a BIG problem, also be course the software are running all TV and streaming in my house.
For the moment I had to delete Avast totally and use my PC without virus protection.. but I consider very much to find another program, be course I can not live with this problem.

If I want to move the programs into - can't remember what it is called, but add to not scanned files or something like that, the Avast pop-up button don't work..
And ..well I have no idea what else to do than delete avast..
I have used Avast fo rmore than 10 years, always quiet in the backgroundm now and the last 3-5 months it has not worked well..

The PC was reinstalled today, be course i could not delete avast so I decided to reinstall, and gave it a new try.. but now avast is deleted again..  this time it was possible to delete it..

Problem solved: installed Avira

byee
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:03:53 PM by zumosol »