Author Topic: Avast not being deployed (network path not found [53[)  (Read 2653 times)

Offline rampijos

Avast not being deployed (network path not found [53[)
« on: December 05, 2013, 05:23:10 PM »
Hi

I recently purchase 50 licenses of Avast Small Office Admin and I am deploying the AV this week but came across with some issues.

Most of the PCS went ok but I have about 7 machines that I can`t install or deploy avast into them. The error is the same The network path was not found 53.

Firewall is disabled through GPO, no other AV or similar software is installed on these machines.
Another thing...2  of these machines run through Parallels, W7 virtual machines inside MAC, is it an issue?

Is there a way to bypass this problem? Maybe deploying Avast using GPO (not sure how to do it though)

I would appreciate if anyone could give a hand.

Thanks

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Avast not being deployed (network path not found [53[)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 08:20:58 PM »

Offline rampijos

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 04:23:01 PM »
Hi

Sorry i clicked on both links and it takes me to hundreds of other issues and forums....

Could you be more specific?

Thanks

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 04:37:18 PM »
He is suggesting that you post your problem on one or other of those forums, where it is more relevant. It may also gain the attention of those more familiar with the Business related products.

Or go to one of the forums and use the search function (it will only search within that sub-forum) for network path not found [53] and see if that brings up any related topic.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security