Author Topic: Problem with Registering Home Edition  (Read 3346 times)

shagus

Problem with Registering Home Edition
« on: June 11, 2005, 03:54:51 PM »
Hi Avast,

I have tried to registered for the Home Edition of Avast. I followed the instruction as carefully as i can and did it about 3 times and i never had an email from avast. When I press the "register" button at the bottom of the page, the browser just redirected me to the same page and has no messages that comfirms if i have successfully registered or not. PLEASE HELP ME !!

Best Regards
Shagus

Offline XMAS

• Avast translator
  • Super Poster
  • Santa is watching you ;)
    • avast! in Bulgarian
Re: Problem with Registering Home Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 04:12:24 PM »
Hello !
strange  ???
Did you fill all the fields in the registration form ?
You've Got To Get Close To The Flame To See What It's Made Of...

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 05:57:49 PM »
1. There is no rush, you have a full 60 days unrestricted use using the demo registration built in.

2. So assuming you went to http://www.avast.com/i_kat_207.php?lang=ENG, completed the form and clicked Register, you usually receive an email in a short time. If not are you using any form of spam filter? Or does your ISP use a spam filter?

Leave it a little while a few days is more than enough to be sure your registration email has disappeared into the internet black hole. Disable any anti-spam filter and register again, try using a different email address if you have one.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

shagus

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
I appreciate all your help guys ^^ .... I'll wait a few days to see what happens then .... and I'm pretty sure all the anti spam thing is off at that moment .... anyways .... THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Offline Vena

• Administrator
  • AVAST Software team
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 08:06:39 AM »
Hello

There is another plain version of avast! Home registration form https://secure.avast.com/scripts/register.php, try register there and please confirm whether you receive registration key.

nice day