This has been going on for a few days now, I would like to get it resolved... thanks for all help!!
Avast was giving me notifications like "avast has blocked a harmful webpage" quite frequently. I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and scanned, checked everything, and deleted what it found. However, the problem did not end there. Now, avast no longer notifies me with "avast has blocked a harmful webpage." Instead, I get Malwarebytes saying something like "Successfully Blocked Access to 184.108.40.206." When I get this message, it says the source is avastsvc.exe. When I disable avast, it then says my browser (firefox) is the source.
My computer works fine, it boots up normally and such. I have attached the OTL logs... thanks again