Author Topic: avast online security 9.0.2006.53 stops in Firefox 26.0 on one side of the Jooml  (Read 2726 times)

7list

Hi,

On other pages, everything works fine.

How can I configure it to work properly on all pages?

Greetings

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Maybe try latest version  ......or latest Beta version    http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=142550.0

7list

Sorry,

my subject was not fully. It should have said:
..on one side the Joomla!2.5 Modul 2 Click Social Buttons.

My Avast Version has been: 2014.9.0.2006

Now installed 2014.9.0.2010: -> the same error

7list

Too bad, I have to delete the Add-on AVAST! Online Security 9.0.2009.65 unfortunately.

Greetings

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
The settings for AOS within the browser should allow for you to set social sites to allow.

Fiontar

The settings for AOS within the browser should allow for you to set social sites to allow.

I couldn't find any such settings for the addon in firefox. I have Chrome on my laptop and will check it out there tomorrow.

Just to repeat some useful info, if you disable the browser plug-in, you still have Avast Web Shield protection. I use Web of Trust for firefiox, which will warn if I try to go to a questionable site, which I think is essentially what the Avast plug-in does, so I just disabled the Avast extension, still have Avast running otherwise and have Web of Trust to provide some proactive protection.