Author Topic: Advice to Avast  (Read 2721 times)

Offline vlad98

• Advanced Poster
Advice to Avast
« on: December 22, 2013, 01:36:26 AM »
AVAST developers if they want to keep customers, you should put on the official website of the latest stable distribution AIS 8.0 and by fine-tuning to do AIS 9.0, rather than using conventional unsuspecting users as testers.

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Advice to Avast
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 01:38:11 AM »
AVAST developers if they want to keep customers, you should put on the official website of the latest stable distribution AIS 8.0 and by fine-tuning to do AIS 9.0, rather than using conventional unsuspecting users as testers.

What are your problems with v9.0?
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •

Offline vlad98

• Advanced Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:47:55 AM »
Check out two of my previous post, there are all painted in detail, I have no desire to write about it again.

Offline vlad98

• Advanced Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »
Due to the fact that the stable AIS 9.0 ​​appear likely not until the spring of 2014 my advice Avast as timely as ever ;)

Rohugh

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 03:31:43 PM »
Check out two of my previous post, there are all painted in detail, I have no desire to write about it again.

Only translated the one that says you are using a pirated copy.  So you expect help using a non-official version?

Offline vlad98

• Advanced Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 10:48:52 PM »

Only translated the one that says you are using a pirated copy.  So you expect help using a non-official version?

I do not need help, I do not need a license, I need a distribution AIS 8.0 from the official site, because distributions AIS 8.0 downloaded from unofficial sites are stable and fully functional, but occasionally "throw out the window," other problems, such as with the AIS 9.0 (which I also have a license and that works too, fully functional, but it is unstable) I hope I make myself clear.