Author Topic: I want a keylogger...  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
I want a keylogger...
« on: June 15, 2005, 03:18:35 AM »
From time to time I lost what I was writing in forums.
Something happens and I need to type it again.
Then I read about a Home Keylogger (http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/): by constantly using this program you will save your time by preventing accidental data damage and loss that is frequently caused by the use of Internet. You can immediately restore the text which was typed yesterday, the day before yesterday, or one week ago.
I know it's a security hole but does anybody knows any 'trustable' Keylogger for this use, because this one, in particular, seems to be infected by Win32:Trojan-gen. {Other}  :'(
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 03:20:47 AM by Tech »
The best things in life are free.

Negeltu

Re: I want a keylogger...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 07:30:54 AM »
I believe that key loggers in general will be detected as trojans.  :) 

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
I believe that key loggers in general will be detected as trojans.  :) 
Any exception?
I don't want one that spy the others (or even other users in the same PC) but only me.
Some of them offer encrypted logs, passwords and so on.
I want a piece of software to avoid losses and nothing more  :-[ :-\ :'(
The best things in life are free.

TURTLE

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 09:13:49 AM »
Hi, I am not too sure about the proper name for the program, but what you are looking for is a kind of kid net nanny, or personal spy thing for parents.

Parents sneak it into the PC while the brat is away, then whenever they want to see what the kid has been up to on the internet they just run the program, and Wa-La, everything that the brat has typed for the past month pops up for mom and dad to read.

The Kim Komando radio show did a segment on those programs awhile back. Google her up or go to www dot komando dot com and check out what shes got.

Hope this helps. Mickey