Author Topic: [Avast Mobile Security]Need help with calls and messages filtering  (Read 2146 times)

SN47

Hi everyone,

I would like to have informations about the working of calls and messages filter (on Android).
I created quite complex lists (with many numbers memorized in it) to filter what is coming in phone, and I plan to buy a new phone.
Is there a functionality which permit to save/export those lists to my new phone once I have installed Avast Mobile Security ???
In a general way, is this possible to save all the parameters of Avast on a device and restore them to a new one ?

Thanks by advance (and sorry for my poor "frenchy" English  ;) )
Yours faithfully

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: [Avast Mobile Security]Need help with calls and messages filtering
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 12:02:12 PM »
I don't have avast mobile, but I guess it has (just as avast for pc's) a option to save/export your settings so you can import them on another device.
Look in the options for something called "settings backup".

SN47

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
Thanks for your answer but I don't find any "save settings" option : there is no such option available.
I don't use "Avast Backup" neither, but it is supposed to save personnal data, not the settings of Avast products.

svehlak

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 01:48:13 PM »
Not yes, but may be in future it will be possible. You can off course use backup (if your device is rooted) and backup the whole app with settings.

SN47

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 01:56:30 PM »
Not yes, but may be in future it will be possible. You can off course use backup (if your device is rooted) and backup the whole app with settings.
I think I'll try that, thanks.