Author Topic: Updated to latest VPS 140109-01 - Avast still detected all apps as trojans  (Read 4850 times)

sendll

Everything explained in the subject. Since today avast detects every apps as multiple trojans.
I checked VPS version, it's 140109-01
Shouldn't the fake detection problem be fixed with this definition's version?

Thanks in advance

Offline Blobba

For me it's working fine since I updated to the new VPS version. no issues. I performed a Virus Scan without problems.

Offline KM11

It's also worked for me.. After the update, have you tried stopping avast then opening it again and running another scan, Sendll ?

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hi,

the "Malware found" will disappear once all apps are rescanned, you can speed this up by performing the virus scan manually as Blobba suggested (Virus Scanner from dashboard, preferably check both apps and storage and run the scan).

Filip

sendll

Hi, after a few reboot, the problem seems to be gone. Thanks all for the help.

Another problem though, how can I access the ignore list to "un-ignore" the apps I put on the list to regain control of my phone during the bad VPS period?
I can't find a way to access the ignore list, now that no malwares are found anymore...

Thanks again for the help

Offline Blobba

Virus-Scan ->  Protokoll -> Ignore-List

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Yeah, in English it's "Log" in the middle :)

But if you only tapped on "Ignore" on the virus dialog, you won't see anything there cause that is only a temporary (15 mins) ignore :)

Filip

Offline Blobba

yeah sorry, I'm using the german version. Missed to translate the whole one  8)

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
No problem, thanks for helping :)

Filip

sendll

Problem solved,

Thank you all for your help!

NinaS

Re: Updated to latest VPS 140109-01 - Avast still detected all apps as trojans
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 11:30:28 PM »
Had the same problem. After reading your comments I restarted my phone and I'm scaning it again right now. It looks good! ... and it finished. No problems found! (before: 50+ problems found)
Thank you!