Author Topic: Error: Maximum Storage Size of Your Account Reached  (Read 7904 times)

fatelefate

Re: Error: Maximum Storage Size of Your Account Reached
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 02:23:59 PM »
Congrats ice.. was there any message or notification on the phone running antitheft when u did the assocoation?  Any email sent by avast or google to any account?

ice.man

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 04:40:44 PM »
as soon as I connected the gDrive account to the my.avast account nothing happened
BUT the 1st command sent from avast website resulted in the creation of a new series of folders/subfolders in the newly connected gDrive account
I used a Google account account that has never been configured on the smartphone antitheft is running on

fatelefate

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 07:15:32 PM »
Sounds good... main thing I want to confirm is that the phone with antitheft showed no indication of any sort

ice.man

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 04:01:26 PM »
How to replace Google DRIVE account for AntiTheft recordings

Hello,

to change your Google Drive account please open my.avast.com web portal, login with your email and password, click on your name in top right corner of my.avast.com, click on "Google Drive", select "Reconfigure" button and then you can login to any Gmail account in the top right corner of the "Request for Permission" website.

Best regards,

Jakub Vaňous
Technical support