Author Topic: Avast Mobile Security  (Read 2069 times)

IvanLaurenco

Avast Mobile Security
« on: January 15, 2014, 04:39:50 PM »
Prezado(s), comprei a licença Premium do Avast Mobile Security, porém não consigo insirir no meu aparelho smartphone e muito menos atualizar o programa Avast para a versão premium. O procedimento que faço é o seguinte:1)  Abro o programa; 2) clico no botão "adquirir o Premium"; 3) Clico "atualizar para o premium"; 4) clico no botão abaixou dos preços "você já possui uma licença?"; 5) logo aparece na tela: "você já possui uma licença válida. Deseja ativá-la neste aparelho? Clicando SIM você será enviado de volta para a tela principal do aplicativo e a licença sera atualizada para você"; 6) clico em "sim"; Não a contece nada. Continua do mesmo jeito e com recursos bloqueados. O que proceder?

gordon451

Re: Avast Mobile Security
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »
I took the liberty of putting the above through a translation service:

Dear (s), bought the Premium license of Avast Mobile Security, however I can't insert on my smartphone device and much less update Avast program for the premium version. The procedure is the following: 1) Open the program; 2) click on the button "acquire the Premium"; 3) Click "upgrade to premium"; 4) click the button lowered prices "you already have a license?"; 5) logo appears on the screen: "you already have a valid license. Want to turn it on this device? By clicking YES you will be sent back to the main screen of the application and the license will be updated for you "; 6) click "Yes"; Not it happens nothing. Continues the same way and with the blocked resources. What do?