Author Topic: Won't let me dowload Secureline license  (Read 4454 times)

damian szefler

Won't let me dowload Secureline license
« on: January 26, 2014, 08:56:34 AM »
I have secureline and it worked for a while but shortly after downloading the internet security, it uninstalled itself or something like that. it says I do not have that license installed. when I went to my accounts to try to re-download the license it keeps up popping up as an internet security license. I am currently using the free trail but i do not want to have to purchase it again. any help is appreciated.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Won't let me dowload Secureline license
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 07:13:47 PM »
I have secureline and it worked for a while but shortly after downloading the internet security, it uninstalled itself or something like that. it says I do not have that license installed. when I went to my accounts to try to re-download the license it keeps up popping up as an internet security license. I am currently using the free trail but i do not want to have to purchase it again. any help is appreciated.

Hi and welcome.
If I understand you correctly, you may not aware but "Secureline" is an addition that you have to pay for (yearly) in addition to the "Internet Security" License you bought.
It is possible you initiated the 3 Day trial I think that is offered immediately on paid versions(maybe also Free). :)

kathore

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:29 PM »
i have three day trial secureline but it is not connecting

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 05:34:22 AM »
i have three day trial secureline but it is not connecting

Could be your firewall blocking 'openvpn' connection. :)