Author Topic: "Delete From Account" dangerously close to command button...  (Read 2505 times)

fatelefate

"Delete From Account" dangerously close to command button...
« on: January 18, 2014, 10:30:08 PM »
The command button and submit button are thisclose to the delete-from-account button.  One slightly rushed touch of the screen from "disaster" if the target phone is needed to be tracked.
I've accidently triggered the "are you sure you want to delete 5his phone from account" numereous times in testing.

The submit is used repeatedly...the remove button will need to be used once.  Shouldnt this "self-destruct" button be in a safer location. Theres plently of empty real estate on the web command page.

Is thete a recovery should the phone be lost or stolen and accidently removed from account per above?

fatelefate

Re: "Delete From Account" dangerously close to command button...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 10:18:08 AM »
Is there a recovery from accidental deletion if the phone is already lost or stolen?

Anyone?

Offline Werner

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
Hello,

you are asked if you really want to delete it. If you "accidentially" press two times on places you don't want, I'm afraid we can't help you.

however - if the device is gone, and the user deletes his device online, he can still use sms commands.

regards,

Werner

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 07:27:29 PM »
I concur ....  The buttons are too damned close...  I was walking, and in a hurry, and BANG!  I lost an account... It's a simple fix, move the button please...