Author Topic: who can help me ? resolved  (Read 3399 times)

vahik

who can help me ? resolved
« on: January 25, 2014, 09:22:52 AM »

hi
i can not see scanned files number
when i restart avast every thing is ok but after few minutes ther is no numbers
i try repair but no changes there
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:22:37 PM by vahik »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: who can help me ?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
No issue here, but looking at your image it doesn't look like the avast File System Shield has scanned many files (considering the number of web shield scans to be able to place a number in the bar chart.

Have you tweaked the file system shield settings as your number seem very low ?
Compared to mine and I haven't been booted and browsing very long.

Your Mail Shield is equally small in the bar chart (like mine) and that doesn't show numbers. But if like me you don't receive many emails off-line (my anti-spam filters lots), then you wouldn't be getting many scanned.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

vahik

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:05:45 PM »
it works for any minutes correctly and show numbers like this

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 04:17:25 PM »
What I can't understand is why the bar chart is very small in your first image, which I would say wouldn't be able to display the numbers in that small size. Whilst your second image has a much bigger bar to enable the numbers to be displayed.

So either the problem is the bar chart giving an incorrect representation for the number of files scanned or it is unable to access the data on the number of files scanned.

I have to say that I rarely if ever visit that statistics page as I don't find the date of use at all, but yes it should work if it is going to be a function.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

vahik

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 08:23:02 AM »
What I can't understand is why the bar chart is very small in your first image

I can't understand too

vahik

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 02:44:31 PM »

hi
i can not see scanned files number
when i restart avast every thing is ok but after few minutes ther is no numbers
i try repair but no changes there

what is the problem?

Offline lukor

• Administrator
  • Super Poster
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 11:03:01 AM »
Could it possibly be the fact, that in relation to webshield bar, filesystem is simply too small? does that also happens if you don't browse that much in the several minutes period while it works? or would it became visible again if you would case some filesystem activity a thus make the bar bigger?

vahik

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 03:45:52 PM »
Could it possibly be the fact, that in relation to webshield bar, filesystem is simply too small? does that also happens if you don't browse that much in the several minutes period while it works? or would it became visible again if you would case some filesystem activity a thus make the bar bigger?

thank you   lukor

i browsed several files & now showes  the numbers
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:17:44 PM by vahik »

iroc9555

Re: who can help me ? resolved
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 01:56:21 AM »

I think this is the case. I have had up to 7,000 files scanned and visible in the bar, but the moment I star to surf the web and the count of web sites increases, the file bar starts to get smaller until no numbers are visible anymore. However it should not be like that. There should be some visible count of files there and not dissapear.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 01:58:14 AM by iroc9555 »