Author Topic: Baul en Avast configuracion  (Read 1806 times)

javito25

Baul en Avast configuracion
« on: February 02, 2014, 07:49:40 PM »
hola,
queria primero daros la enhorabuena por avast.
Tengo una duda que no se si podrá hacer o no en avast, os detallo. Me ha pasado muchas veces que avast me ha mandado directamente al baul un archivo exe que me he descargado y que sé que no tiene virus. Quería saber si hay opción de que avast me pregunte antes de mandar un archivo directamente al baul y yo decida antes.
Gracias

javito25

Re: Baul en Avast configuracion
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:51:40 PM »
hello,
first wanted to give congratulations for avast.
I have a question if you can not or do not avast, I detail. It has happened many times that avast sent me directly to the trunk an exe file I downloaded and I know you do not have virus. I wanted to know if there is that option avast ask me before sending a file directly onto the back burner and decided before.
thanks

iroc9555

Re: Baul en Avast configuracion
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 10:38:04 PM »
Hoa Javito25. Bienvenido al foro.

There is an all Spanish Forum here: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=25.0

¿ What Windows; Spk, bit ?
¿ Which avast! and Program version ?

Which Shield or how is the file being detected ?

If it is during a regular scan, avast! should open a window with the result so you can choose what to do with the files detected.

For the shields you can open their options and change the action if something is detected. Web shield is set to abort connection and it should stay like that.

Open avast! > Options > Active protecion > File System Shield > Click gear icon > Actions see image
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:39:46 PM by iroc9555 »