According to HijackThis! you have a running process called ntkrnl.exe which is part of the worm CERVIVEC.A.http://firstname.lastname@example.org
It's curious that such an old worm would not be detected.
These are the removal instructions from Symantec.
1. Click Start, and click Run. The Run dialog box appears.
2. Type regedit and then click OK. The Registry Editor opens.
3. Navigate to the following key:
4. In the right pane, delete the following value:
Kernel Loader %Windows%\System32\ntkrnl.exe -LOADDRIVER=TRUE
5. Click Registry, and click Exit.
6. Shut down the computer, wait thirty seconds and then restart he computer. (Do not skip this step).
Please follow this advice and report what you find.