Author Topic: How to clean these worms  (Read 3210 times)

snowman

How to clean these worms
« on: December 16, 2005, 04:46:27 AM »
After having a Win32Beagle-gen5 wrm on xp I sent the several files to the chest but after that the computer wouldn't work properly at all, This was also after trying the cleaner tool. A couple important examples of the files are C:\windows\system32\hleader_dll.dll , \hloader_exe.exe , Windows\system32\antiav_dll.dll , system32\antiav_exe.exe , and several others. Also I found the BeagleFR on system32\wind2ll.exe ,system32\winlog.dll , system32\winlog.exe . Also found a SoberAB and SoberAB2 on windows\winsecurity\csrss.exel[upx] , winsecurity\csrss.exe , and also many others.These were all found on a boot scan with system restore off. None of these were repaired. Lat time as I stated before I had only a couple of Beagle-gen5 and they couldn't be repaired. After putting them in the chest the computer wouldn't work properly and I ended up doing a nondestructive system recovery. Things appeared to be working properly but then after a scan I found these and I'm afraid , here we go again. How can I clean these, Obviously I can't put them in the chest or the computer won't work again. Any help would be great

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: How to clean these worms
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 12:06:27 PM »
These were all found on a boot scan with system restore off. None of these were repaired.

After all, I can only suggest you scan your system with antispywares and antitrojans applications:
Ad-Aware
Spybot Search and Destroy
A-squared
Ewido
Microsoft AntiSpyware
The best things in life are free.

Spiritsongs

Re: How to clean these worms
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 06:57:36 PM »
 :) I would recommend you ask for help from antiSPYWARE
     Experts; the fastest service would probably be done at
     www.landzdown.com . This forum is staffed by the