Author Topic: Questions about Zemana Cloud AntiMalware and AntiLogger program, please?  (Read 3981 times)

SlyFox

Hello Everyone,

Zemana Cloud AntiMalware, anyone uses this program, please?  I have Malwarebytes Pro installed, any conflict with Zemana Cloud AntiMalware, please?

While I am on the discussion about Zemana, anyone uses their AntiLogger program, please?  I am looking for a very good AntiLogger program to protect my computer while shopping and banking online.  There is so much bugs, viruses, etc on the web and will get worst.  I really need programs that will stop anyone from getting my info, etc.  Please any help, recommendations on what programs I need to keep my computer safe, especially what I had mentioned above banking and shopping online.  You are the best, highly educated in all types of security programs, are from all over this world of ours.  I am not that lucky to have the knowledge you all have, but I do try to answer some of the questions in this forum about Avast Internet Security.

If you have other suggestions in different security programs I should install, please feel free to post them.

Thanks for your time and have a Great evening or day, where ever you are located in the World.

marc-d-l

Re: Questions about Zemana Cloud AntiMalware and AntiLogger program, please?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 05:25:27 AM »
I use Zemana anti key logger free,it's the only free key logger I could find for my windows 7, 64 bits.seems to work well,non intrusive,low on resources.Seem to work well with all my programs.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Questions about Zemana Cloud AntiMalware and AntiLogger program, please?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 05:38:03 AM »
I use Zemana anti key logger free,it's the only free key logger I could find for my windows 7, 64 bits.seems to work well,non intrusive,low on resources.Seem to work well with all my programs.

I agree also works well on both my OS's.