Author Topic: Chrome 33 asks to disable EasyPass  (Read 18092 times)

peterlaws

Re: Chrome 33 asks to disable EasyPass
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 11:05:59 PM »
Also, tbh, it's a nightmare in Chrome. As Chrome has done away from 'toolbars', the 'stub' for EP is a pop-up, which, if you Generate Password it doesn't stay open, as soon as you move the mouse to it (yes, the window doesn't even appear below the button!)...

cruinne

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 04:06:25 PM »
Thanks for letting us know, jimbiram!

wile_e

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 01:52:20 AM »
Any word on a fix?

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 03:46:07 PM »
^^^^

What he said.  This is getting extremely annoying.

REDACTED

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 07:35:26 PM »
I've still got this problem - very annoying, please fix this soon  :(

REDACTED

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2014, 06:01:40 AM »
I had the same problem. I ended up getting rid of chrome and using Opera, which works well with EasyPass even though it is not listed in the options. If you make Opera your default browser and in EasyPass options-Login Browser select the "Default Browser"
radio button.

Plus the Opera start page and stash page are well set up.

Offline jimbiram

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 03:56:00 AM »
I ended up dropping EasyPass and purchasing RoboForm, which is the actual product that Avast is re-selling under the EasyPass name.  It works great...

REDACTED

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 04:28:37 PM »
That may be the way to go.  My EasyPass license is up for renewal in 10 days, but I don't want to send money to people who are pretty much ignoring us completely.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 04:57:24 PM »
That may be the way to go.  My EasyPass license is up for renewal in 10 days, but I don't want to send money to people who are pretty much ignoring us completely.

there was a new release of Easy pass recently. You might give it a chance - http://files.avast.com/files/easypass/avast_easypass_setup.exe
If there are any issues let us know at support.avast.com , forums are community driven...
thank you
Quality is also a feature.

Offline YLAP

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 06:19:21 PM »

there was a new release of Easy pass recently. You might give it a chance - http://files.avast.com/files/easypass/avast_easypass_setup.exe
If there are any issues let us know at support.avast.com , forums are community driven...
thank you

I can confirm this. Removed Roboform and installed avast! Easy Pass version 7.9.7.133 - works just fine. My renewal is in one month  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »
Thank you; I will look into it.

forums are community driven...
Sorry.  I assumed community driven but Avast managed? It's actually fairly difficult to figure out where to go for up-to-date information on EasyPass.

REDACTED

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2014, 07:28:23 AM »
SOLVED:===== remove easypass extension from chrome, log out of chrome then login again & navigate to extensions page, once that is done go to easypass Chrome folder typically "C:\Program Files (x86)\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\Chrome" & copy-paste or drag "rf-chrome.crx" file to chrome extensions page, shut down & restart chrome & all should be good now.